Why Should I Take This Seminar?
Focusing on the Triple Bottom Line: People, Planet, Profits will help improve and drive cost savings, enhance corporate reputation and profile and increase sales. You will engage with industry leaders, in both domestic and international contexts, who will share best practices and provide you with tools and frameworks that will lead to new business opportunities and innovation.
Why Can I Expect from this?
- Introduction to Strategic CSR
- CSR and the Supply Chain
- CSR and Measurement
- CSR and Ethics
- CSR & Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading Into the Future
- Leveraging Social Media
- … and so much more!
Good Business IS Good Business.
Did you know that a company’s market value is increasingly composed of up to 80% intangible an 20% tangible assets? Participate in an exclusive seminar designed for industry professionals who seek ways to enhance their bottom lines in an ethically or responsible manner within a rapidly changing business environment.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a powerful tool. Its shape has been defined and redefined but the main thrust is still the socially responsible treatment of stakeholders.
About the Speaker
Michael Hopkins, Ph.D. is the CEO and Chairman of MHC International Ltd. , a research and service company that specializes in social development issues for the public and private sector. Dr. Hopkins is world renowned for his work in CSR, and he currently serves as a senior advisor to the World Bank, UNDP, UNRISD and ILO, amongst others.
Some of the Other Speakers
- Kitty Taylor, Director of Communications & Outreach, US Chamber of Commerce
- Djordjija Petkoski, Head of Business, Competitiveness and Development Team, World Bank Institute
- Hazel Henderson, Author and Business Sustainability Expert
- Mark Newberg, Policy Analyst, Office Of Disaster Assistance (ODA) Office Of The Associate Administrator, SBA
- John Tepper Marlin, Ph.D., Adjunct Professor of Business Ethics, Stern School of Business, NYU
- Rob Lalka, Global Partnerships Liaison, U.S. Department of State
- Ellen Merck, Exec VP Merck Company Foundation, Merck & Co, Inc.